The following terms do not apply to items that have been made to order, such as Kazuba and WooWoo Loo. Exceptions may also be made for ‘special order’ items that are imported or built specifically at your request and that are not normally held in stock by WooWoo Waterless Toilets.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but sometimes an item arrives faulty or damaged, or sometimes you simply change your mind. Here’s what you need to know to make the process as smooth as possible.
Goods that are Faulty or Damaged on Arrival
If you believe you have received an item that is faulty or damaged, please phone or email us as soon as possible (within 14 days following the day of delivery) and we will take relevant action to address the problem to your satisfaction. In the case of damaged goods, please photograph and email us pictures of the damage.
Returning Items Where You Have Changed Your Mind
In the first instance, please contact us by email or phone. Do not return items without a returns reference as they may not be accepted by our warehouse. Due to the sanitary nature of many of the items we sell, anything that has been opened, appears used, or has been installed (successfully or not) cannot be returned for a full refund.
Please return the parcel to the following address:
Karen Bush @ WooWoo [RETURNS]
C/O MyWarehouse, 28 Heathfield
Milton Keynes MK12 6HP
Please note the following:
- You should contact us with your returns request no later than 14 days from the date of delivery
- The returns reference must be clearly stated on the parcel
- The goods are your responsibility and are returned at your risk and expense until such time as they arrive at our warehouse. Loss or damage in transit is your responsibility
- All packaging and accessories (if applicable) should be intact and as originally sent out
- Our warehouse will photograph the goods upon arrival and determine whether they are suitable to go back into stock for resale. Goods not deemed suitable for resale may not be eligible for a full refund
- The refund will cover the price paid for the goods only. We do not refund the shipping charges (either the outbound charges originally paid or the cost of returning the item to us, unless said item is faulty)
- Once we’ve received the goods back and inspected them, we’ll confirm their receipt by email and will process the refund
- Refunds are usually made within a few days after receipt but may take some time to appear on your card balance
If you have any further questions, please let us know.