The all-new Separett Tiny® with Urine Container brings together Separett’s 40 years’ experience of odour-free, waterless toilets into a small, compact, modern-looking compost loo that’s perfectly suited to small spaces such as tiny homes, narrowboats, caravans, camper vans, shepherd’s huts, garden offices and the like.
At under 50cm deep and less than 40cm wide, the Tiny will fit into the smallest of spaces, yet feels like a regular toilet and has a standard size seat and lid. The 50mm vent pipe that takes any odours away, can be routed down (through the floor), behind, or to either side, making it highly adaptable, and enabling a neat installation with hidden vent pipes in many cases.
The Tiny has a urine-separating bowl that collects urine at the front and enables solids to drop through into the inner receptacle. Separation of liquids and solids is the key to efficient and simple management, and together with the built-in fan and efficient ventilation system, you can be sure of 100% odour-free use.
- Compact dimensions. 470mm high, 398mm wide and 497mm deep. No protrusions from the back or side mean it can be installed in restrictive spaces, flush against the wall behind with no gap.
- 50mm vent pipe exits at the lower rear of the toilet. The pipe can be routed down, back or to the side and then out using commonly available pipework. In many installations, vent pipes can be hidden from view for an exceptionally neat appearance.
- Automatic concealer screen covers the solids container (even when the top of the toilet is open to remove the urine container) and shields the user from seeing the contents.
- Easy to empty urine container with clearly defined yellow handles and caps. Caps can be securely stored. Air inlet valve ensures no ‘glugging’ as it’s emptied.
- Separett logo will light up in red when the urine container is nearly full.
- Very low power consumption – around 1.5 watts at 12v or via the included mains adaptor.
- Quiet operation – <30 dB.
- Stylish design, high-quality materials and a 5-year guarantee.
Low-power fan and ventilation system
The 12/240V fan consumes just 1.5 watts and is super quiet. With its efficient design, it pulls air over the solids container and removes all odours. The ventilation system on the Tiny uses standard 50mm pipes and comes with insect screens, rain covers and vent caps to suit a variety of installations.
7.1-litre Urine Container with advanced design
In a first for Separett, this version of the Tiny has a built-in 7.1-litre urine container meaning that it’s entirely self-contained and provides simple, rapid emptying of the urine. A red light illuminates on the toilet to alert you when the urine container is nearly full, avoiding over-filling.
The addition of the urine container makes the Tiny ideal for narrowboats and camper vans, as well as other places where urine cannot be run into a soak-away pit.
The urine container has been designed to make life easier and more hygienic for the user. It features convenient integral cap holders, and yellow handles, indicating the parts you can lift it by. A baffle under the urine entry hole ensures liquids won’t slosh out if fitted to a moving vehicle, aided by the rubber seals between the container and the urine diverter. Finally, an air inlet valve means you can rapidly empty the container in 10-15 seconds, without the ‘glugging’ and splashing you often get with competitive products.
14.5-litre solids container with automatic concealing flap
The 14.5-litre solids container will provide around one weeks capacity for a couple of users. Due to the efficient ventilation system, no cover material is needed with the Tiny. A clever two-part concealing flap covers the solids container from view until the user sits down, at which point, it opens and as they stand, it closes so nothing is on view.
Even when you open the top of the toilet to empty the urine bottle, the solids container remains covered by the flap – ideal for people new to compost toilets!
In addition, Separett has developed a compact biodegradable, compostable bag to line the solids container, along with a smaller ‘Absorb’ sheet, which can help absorb any excess liquid that gets into the solids container.
Clever, thoughtful and appropriate design with a great guarantee
Everything about the Tiny has been specially designed and manufactured, with an emphasis on style, odour-free use, and ease of waste handling, with no space wasted with ill-fitting ‘off the shelf’ containers.
The modern, ‘gloss white’ design is extremely attractive and won’t look out of place in both modern and traditional style bathrooms. The tough and hygienic plastic body and components, unlike wood, is resistant to odours, leak-proof, and is easy to clean. The Tiny comes with a 5-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Separett Tiny with urine container
- Urine container with level sensor, air inlet valve, inlet hole, outlet spout.
- Solids container with lid
- Installation template for floor or wall holes
- Ventilation Pipe (5cm ∅), 40cm length
- Ventilation Pipe – 90° connector
- Ventilation Pipe Cap with insect mesh
- Ventilation Cowl
- 230v Mains Adaptor
- 12v cable with battery clips
- Sample 10 x compostable bags for Tiny
- Sample 1 x Absorb for Tiny
- Sample 1 x Bio Drain tablet
- Installation manual & user manual
Order your Separett Tiny today and enjoy the freedom of not needing water or sewage connections!
How do you install it?
Take a look at the Tiny installation video to see what’s involved – this video shows the Tiny with urine extraction so, with the version that has the urine container, the installation will be easier as you don’t have an external urine pipe to connect.